This is us and the kids waiting for the swim meet to start.
This is the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus. It came to town last weekend. We all got to go, for the first time. I have been wanting the kids to go for a long time. this is one thing that I love to remember is going to the circus with Grandma, Grandpa Cook in Florida. I remember being able to ride in the clown cars, watching Gunther with the lions, the motorcycles in the globe of death and how much fun it was. The kids finally got to experience what a circus is like and how it makes you feel.
I know how kids who want to join the circus (with their families) and travel and perform.
I've always told them they can do whatever they want to do if they really work hard for what that is.
These are just some shots of the pre-show activities. Then of'course the batteries to the camera died.
We had lots of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment