Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Howdy, I know that I am real bad at keeping in touch with everyone; however, this does not mean that we do not think of all of you often.
A little about what each of us have been doing this summer.
Tom, of'course working. He is often able to spent time with the family and go do the fun things we like to do. He is Cub master and teaches the 8-9yr olds in primary. He loves both callings.

Me, well I am working in the Emergency Room at Banner Desert Medical Center. I love it! I want more trauma but it is still fun. We have been going to the river, lake or whatever we can to keep cool. Of'course on my days off the kids what to go somewhere and I just want and need to stay home and do mom stuff.

Abby, has her cast off. She broke her leg in three places at the end of school. We have been working on her range of motion and walking. She is reading all the time, busy with friends, Young Womens and being a teenager.

Cody, just got back from scout camp. It was his first time away from the family for a week by himself. He did well. He is a big tease as usual but I think realized that he really likes us. Cody is now a deacon and loves passing the sacrament and collecting fast offerings.

Ben, has been busy this summer with Primary softball, and swimteam. He is doing well. He is always playing with friends and being a big help around the house.

Rebekah, is a book monster. She reads books like she has nothing else in the world to do. She swims all the time and plays with Jessie but most of all she reads.

Brigham, is Brigham. He loves to play the computer. He loves to tease but is not so fond of working around the house. He is a great boy who does everything with passion.

Jessie, is big. I guess I think that since she is the baby. She loves to be with her big sisters. She loves to play with Brigham too. She loves to make big messes. Well, I guess her playing is just elaborate. An entire room must be decorated like a school with books, papers, supplies eveywhere.

I love our family. I have been so blessed with the family that I have. Each one of them brings so much to who we are and who we have become. I wish we were around all of you more. I wish we all had nothing else to do but play and be together but life gets in the way. We love all of you and hope that things are going well for each of you!

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness I accidently found you! I was looking at Wendi Hall Roberts blog and saw Tom and Dorothy's names and I thought umm maybe that is our Tom and Dorothy. Yea!!! It was!!! It's so good to see your darling family! I'm glad you are all staying busy and doing so well. Keep on blogging!
JoLynn Ellsworth