Yes! It's good to see your face! But I know what you mean. I am the one who is always holding the camera too...but that 's OK!
I have looked over all of these photos and I miss you all so much! I love the one of Abby and Wes napping. It looks like she may be as tall as he is someday!
I love to remember the days we would go to Canyon and Saguaro Lakes. We would ride on Uncle Joe's boat and the big kids would water ski. The one thing I hated was that my Mom would always make us wear sneakers in the lake. I thought that was so awful!
2 comments:
Yes! It's good to see your face! But I know what you mean. I am the one who is always holding the camera too...but that 's OK!
I have looked over all of these photos and I miss you all so much! I love the one of Abby and Wes napping. It looks like she may be as tall as he is someday!
I love to remember the days we would go to Canyon and Saguaro Lakes. We would ride on Uncle Joe's boat and the big kids would water ski. The one thing I hated was that my Mom would always make us wear sneakers in the lake. I thought that was so awful!
Looks like you have been having a great summer. We miss you... can't believe how big everyone is... Abby driving and Cody in football.
Post a Comment