Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Ben recieved the Principal's Award. Way to go!!!


















Abby and Ben with their awards from Taylor Jr High.
Next yr so (Cody) willo be the last 9th grade at Taylor. In 2 yrs then I will have all 3 kiddos at Mesa High. Go rabbits! Oh, sorry that slipped out. Ben will start 9th grade in highschool, like we did in FL.









Abby recieved the 9th grade "Outstanding English Student" Award. Yee haw!








We are so proud of both of you and your hard work!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations on your wonderful kids! You and Tom are doing such a great job in raising them.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I haven't been on your blog in awhile and I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your kids are. I can also see that they are good kids and accomplishing a lot. That is awesome! It's good to hear that all is going well for you all!

Take Care,
JoLynn and Brian