Wow! What a fun vacation! I LOVE taking my family to the beaches in CA. There's just nothing like it! Looks like you all had so much fun on the ship too! The kids will always remember that. When Sharon had Jalyn, she and Jay lived in San Diego. Jay was in the Navy and he arranged for Dean, Richard, Dad...all of us to go on a submarine! I was only four years old but I remember that day like it was yesterday!
Your kids are all so cute! Love the first day of school photos! Someday Jessie's kids will laugh at what a grump she was!
3 comments:
Wow! What a fun vacation! I LOVE taking my family to the beaches in CA. There's just nothing like it! Looks like you all had so much fun on the ship too! The kids will always remember that. When Sharon had Jalyn, she and Jay lived in San Diego. Jay was in the Navy and he arranged for Dean, Richard, Dad...all of us to go on a submarine! I was only four years old but I remember that day like it was yesterday!
Your kids are all so cute! Love the first day of school photos! Someday Jessie's kids will laugh at what a grump she was!
Love to you all!
You take some of the best pictures! I aspire to remember I have a camera someday...
I love you guys, and I'm glad to get to see them all grow up!
Sounds like a fun vacation!
Post a Comment