I cannot believe my little Tom is 37! I was there when Dean brought Renda and Tom home from the hospital. They put him in a little white bassinet and Dean and Renda sat on the foot of the bed to watch him. Little Tyler stood in between them and put his arms around their necks and hugged them tight. I think he said something like' "Aww, brudder!" It was really sweet.
2 comments:
I cannot believe my little Tom is 37!
I was there when Dean brought Renda and Tom home from the hospital. They put him in a little white bassinet and Dean and Renda sat on the foot of the bed to watch him. Little Tyler stood in between them and put his arms around their necks and hugged them tight. I think he said something like' "Aww, brudder!" It was really sweet.
That's one big crowd! Brave Aunt Amy!
Post a Comment