Monday, July 06, 2009


On the actual 4th we had 110 people to eat. We shot potatoe guns.












We had lots of food.




The kids all throwing pop-its.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! Reminds me of the old days when we would all gather at my parent's home for reunions. It looks like you had so much fun together! My mother always wished she had a house that big so we would all be more comfortable but I don't think anyone cared at all. The fun was in being together!

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gena said...

You ate 110 people? It looks like you had a wonderful time and I'm so glad you took all those pictures! It's hard to see all of those babies growing up so fast. Listen to me, I've got two seniors and my second missionary coming home in two months!

Anonymous said...

gena and I had been out shopping and it was nice to come home and ee the blog. You did a great jopb with pictures. I ejoyed them so much..I do love you guys. Dean and Renda have a great family.
Grandma Helen