Okay soI have to tell the story. It was a hot day, just kidding. Cody took a hat to the lake. The hat had red paint on the band and he worethe hat after he went swimming
This was after we scrubbed his head with sand at the lake. It was alittle better. TOday, he has no redhair it washed out with shampoo. Yeah! It was hilarious.

2 comments:
Looks like you had such a fun trip! These are a great bunch of pictures! I love, love, love your kids! They are gorgeous! We miss you all so much! Rachel is jealous that you all got to ride Tonka without her too.
That is one of the greatest stories I've read in a long time. I love that Cody had a smile on his face in spite of the color in his hair! And, oh my goodness, when did he turn into a young MAN. I love your family!
Post a Comment