What's new? Ben is pitching for his baseball team and that team is playing in another league so twice as many games. Ben is doing well and loves to pitch.
Abby is gone on her trip to Disneyland. The choir sang yesterday and the report I got was it was just like a "concert at school". Expensive concert. Abby did earn the money although she will be babysitting for a longtime.
Cody is still loving football. Not much new with him.
Brig likes to go to his brothers practices. He has been buliding his pinewood derby for the race tomorrow. I will post pictures.
Rebekah got braces a few weeks ago.She looks so cute.
Jessica is Jessica. She is still spunky (AKA:crazy). She was so concerned the other day because one of her brothers was having "asthma"(AKA:dirrhea) in the bathroom.
We are doing well and are getting ready for our trip to Brian and Megans in Oklahoma. We will have lots of pictures to post when we get back.
Hope all is well with all of you and your families. All our love.
2 comments:
Wow! Cody is 13. Happy Birthday guy! Your family is so busy but sounds like you are all doing well! We miss you!
I love you guys so much! I hate that we don't get to see you very often. I really do, however, appreciate the pictures you share on your blog. I know I've said it before but I need to be inspired by you to have my camera more at the ready!
Post a Comment