Monday, May 18, 2009


We received a letter in the mail that said to show up at school because Abby would be receiving an award.




Well tonight was the ceremony. Abby actually received 2 awards.






One award for Outstanding Home-ec student. This is funny only because Tom's brother Brad received this same award. Of'course years ago.






Abby also received the 8th grade Spirit Award! We are very proud of Abby and allof her hard work.



I also have to write about Cody. Last week Cody was inducted into National Jr Honor Society. I had to work so there are no pictures. We are so proud of Cody and the effort he puts into everything he does. Congratulations to both Abby and Cody for the example they set even when they think no one is looking. They truely are extraordinary people. (Of'course, I am bias)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations to Abby! You know, there is a reason why she and Cody are such amazing kids...they have wonderful parents! Good job all of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorothy!!! I found you from Wendy's blog! It's been SO long! Well only like 4-5 years but still that's a long time! Your kids look so grown up!! Life looks good! How are you?

Gena said...

Can you believe how fast they are growing up? You truly have a beautiful family and I'm not surprised at all at how wonderful they are because there are terrific, caring parents. I am having a harder time at the awards assemblies and concerts since we are entering the girls' senior year. sigh.

Michelle said...

Wow, congratulations Abby and Cody! great job. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!