Saturday, January 03, 2009


This is Cody's 1st scrimmage. The season starts Saturday, Jan. 10th but first time against another team.

This pictures is half time. The team is the TIGERS. Navy/Yellow are their colors.









Cody getting ready to go.




















Cody getting a drink before he hits the field after a kick off return.
Right now he does the blocking during the kick off and on offense.
The team did well. The thing I like the best is that the coach wants the kids to have fun. He is very nice and encouraging. The team has been together for awhile and there are 4 new kids who have never played. The team has impressed me with their support and help to the new kids.
Cody is having fun and that is what it is all about.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Go Cody!!! You sure look big and strong in those pads! There's something about a few of the photos that reminds me of pictures of Grandpa George when he was younger. What a good looking guy you're gonna be!

Gena said...

I love the pictures and the story. Cody, you are a terrific guy and I LOVED getting to see you all in NM at your grandparents. You sound like a terrific teammate to have around. Keep it up and you just may be a team captain!

Anonymous said...

bubbles2I know this is a little late but I was in Utah for the Christmas holidays. So I got behind on the blogs. Sure wish I could see Cody play Football. It is hard to believe he has gotten that old. Time is passing way too fast for me. Cody I wish you good luck in your games. Show them what an Ellsworth boy can do. I want you all t6o know how good it was to see you at Thanksgiving time. And I apprecviate all you did for me. Love you all so much. God bless you all.

Lots of love Grandma E.