I was sent this article about my cousin Ben Shipps. I think that needs to be seen by more people. So I am posting it to my blog. Ben has always amazed me with his attitude and actions. I am so glad to have him as one of my family members.
This is an article and video about him. As you listen to what he says, you can feel his sweet spirit. I sure love him and his family. They are AWESOME. I just wish we closer so we could see them and be around them more.
http://www.newsadvance.com/lna/news/local/article/lu_kicker_makes_team_flies_over_limitations/10855/
It is well worth your time to check it out!!!
Love you, BEN! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
3 comments:
Wow what a great guy!
JoLynn
Dorothy, that was truly inspirational. Dee will love this story! He looks for stories like this to show his swimmers they can do anything they put their minds to!
Oh my gosh, Dorothy, thank you for sharing that. It was wonderful! Love you guys!
ps. Helen and I have lost your address, can you give me a few from your family?
Post a Comment