Sunday, October 12, 2008


Brig loves to dig.


















Everyone loves to swim, even if it is cold.













Don't know what they were talking about but they all had fun.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

What a fun vacation. It looks like you guys had a good time. I love that Abby tried to pick up Jessie because the wave was bigger than Jessie's head. That's cute!

Nicole said...

Love the pics! How fun! Didn't know that Knott's was so young children friendly - good to know:) I definitely would be the one waiting with the younger kids and not on those big roller coasters! Fun time!

Gena said...

I just thought I'd comment here at the top. Your trip looks so fun, I'm jealous! We were so happy to see all of you in NM. I miss getting to see everyone as much as we did when we lived in So. Cal. LOVE YOU!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! I'm glad you guys enjoyed a little family time together over your fall break!
JoLynn