Monday, August 11, 2008


Bekah waiting to go.









They are all waiting for BEN.



Now, Ben's ready!











Let's go!
Jessie is already around the corner.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marianne said...

OK, seriously, could they be any cuter?! And...they actually look like they are excited to go to school! What did you put in their orange juice?

Miss you!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

They are darling darling kids!!! I'm just so happy to say we are related to those cuties! They looked so excited to be going to school. I'm with Aunt Marianne what did you put in their orange juice?
I hope they are doing as fabulous as they all look!
JoLynn

Nicole said...

They are so cute! What fun the first day is! They are excited and ready long before any other day the rest of the year for us! Dallin is a Freshman! It's so hard to believe. At least at Smith he's still at a Jr. High but he's in Skyline Marching Band every morning at 6am! Seminary works wonders! Love you!