Saturday, July 26, 2008

Okay! This is a story that I just have to share but it is kind-0f gross. The other night when we were at the court of honor, Jessica was sitting on Tom's lap and grabbed his face and Tom smelled something and asked Jessie if she washed her hands after going to the bathroom. She said Yes, but I have asthma. Tom said, Asthma? Jessie said, Yes, asthma. Tom asked her, what is asthma? She said, "you know, it come out like a chocolate shake". We just cracked up. She obviously meant diarrhea. Just thought was so funny, had to share.
She says the craziest thing, all the time. Another little one is that her friends mom called and asked what class for school she was going to be in so I told her. After I got off the phone I told Jessie guess what? Brinn's mom is going to try to get her in your class. She looked at me and said, "Oh, that will be akward". She is definitely a goof ball but we love her.

4 comments:

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Jessica is sure a cute girl Dorothy!! I can't believe she is nine years old though. It looks like she had a good birthday and ended up with some fun birthday loot!

joni said...

I love the story! How funny! Got to love the things kids say!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is just hysterical! I love kids. I love the innocense(sorry if I spelled that wrong) of them. See its stories just like that that really make me sad we don't see you and do things with you guys. Brent and Kami(Brent's new wife) are planning a big Ellsworth family reunion up by Bryce Canyon next summer. So be on the look out in the future for more details. It would be so fun if most of us could go. But for now I'm sure glad we are blogging because it sure is fun to read about your family. We love you and miss you!
Love, JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Dorothy I was messing around on the computer and saw you have a blog. So i will put my two cents worth in. I don't have aq blog but I try to keep up with my kids and grandkids. I am in Bloomfield and waiting for you guys to get here tonight. I loved the pictures and stories. These blogs make me feel closer to everyone. See you tomorrow morning.
Love Grandma E.