Tuesday, August 21, 2007


All my crazy, sweet children. I am so proud of them all. The are all great children. The three younger children are in dual language at school. this means that they are taught the school curiculum in english and the same curiculum in spanish. They are doing great. Ben is playing cello again this year and Cody is playing the clarinet again. Abby decided to sing in choir this year instead of playing violin. Singing is her true love. It is amazing how big everyone is getting. TIme just flys.
Tom is doing well, working at the City of Mesa. He loves it. He is busy taking care of the house since I am gone or studying all the time.
School is almost done for me. I am done in Feb. but get pinned (graduate) March 6th. Yeah!!!
The kids and Tom and I will be so happy to be back to normal. I am so thankful for all the help the kids and Tom give me and each other. I love them all very much.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: