Halloween was a little crazy with being back in school. Sorry, no pictures this year. The kids had fun and went out to get treats. I stayed home and handed treats out and studied. I bought $60.00 worth of candy this year and we ran out at 8pm. We just get hords and hords of people.
School is going well. I like it very much. It is an accelerated program so I have about 15 chapters to read a night. I am having a hard time keeping up with the reading some nights. It is late when I get home from work. We start clinicals ( actually working with patients) this week. I am excited about that.
We love and miss everyone. I am sorry that we are not able to see everyone more. We send our best and constantly have you in our prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment